Need help with OLD SMC Alky Connectors on top of bottle.

Tim Cucci

can someone identify what the connector types are on the old SMC system bottle. My system works well but the black plastic insulating nut has crumbled on both wires going to the top of the bottle. I just need to get new ends for the cables.

can someone identify what the connector types are on the old SMC system bottle. My system works well but the black plastic insulating nut has crumbled on both wires going to the top of the bottle. I just need to get new ends for the cables.
SMC had two different bottles for there kits. One was round and the newer square one. Not sure where you'll find parts as I don't believe SMC is in business anymore.

SMC had two different bottles for there kits. One was round and the newer square one. Not sure where you'll find parts as I don't believe SMC is in business anymore.

Round bottle with two RCA type connectors. One male and one female. All my RCA type connectors are made with only one wire molded in the connector. The old SMC connector actually has two conductors going into one non molded RCA type connector. Two conductors to one male RCA. Two conductors to one female RCA.