Need help with no spark and no injector pulse problem

A *fused* wire with 2 alligator clips;
1 to the starter solenoid, and other to the alternator positive post to crank the engine and watch the CS turn.

The pin in the CS may be sheared which would coincide with no oil pressure and no spark/pulse. Luckily the engine didn't start without oil psi, so there shouldn't be any damage.

Just a heads up the cam sensor and crank sensor are new. I found nothing wrong with the old one either. I just want to verify it's doing what it's supposed to be doing and check it off the list.

I had a backfire from a dead spot on my tps sensor. Any chance your tps sensor is bad? Or the wires going to the tps sensor?

I've giving up on this thing. Joe from Mac's Performance is going to take it in 2 weeks. He asked me the same thing today about the no start tree. I told him I'm no start stumped lmao!

I was the same way. I troubleshot it with a meter and found nothing wrong. Just before I was ready to throw a match in it, I started over with the load light I made while I was in the Air Force and found my issue in a short time.

I was the same way. I troubleshot it with a meter and found nothing wrong. Just before I was ready to throw a match in it, I started over with the load light I made while I was in the Air Force and found my issue in a short time.
I'm sure I could figure it out but with 2 jobs and Texas heat my desire to figure the shit out is pretty low right now. Living in a apt doesn't help the cause either.

Hope you get it figured out, too bad throwing the towel in, but understand that at some point of frustration, your nerves are shot because everything "checks out", and you just have to take a step back and have another brain and set of eyes on it and then "poof" some absolutely obscure thing turns out to be the problem.
Hope you get her back on the road soon.
Like the white letters out on the tires, think my next set I'm gonna put em out too.

All right people the car is running again. It turns out that my personal mechanic installed the crank sensor on the inside of the bracket. I'm happy that it's fixed but pissed on spending $1200 in parts I didn't need and towing it. I would like to thank Jason Bissell in Garland for figuring it out for me.