Need help with info on a car for sale in Texas

LeeRemmos

image.jpg

anyone know the previous owner or any history on the car listed for sale? It has some rust and needs new fillers but I would like to know some more info about it.....it looks slightly modded and want to know exactly why the crappy body work was done and the backstory since the current owner isnt supplying any info on previous owner.

Thx!

View attachment 282541

anyone know the previous owner or any history on the car listed for sale? It has some rust and needs new fillers but I would like to know some more info about it.....it looks slightly modded and want to know exactly why the crappy body work was done and the backstory since the current owner isnt supplying any info on previous owner.

Thx!
If he doesn't give you the VIN # so you can at least run a CarFax then don't waste your time.. I know it doesn't give all the pertinate details but at least it's something

I got that....and all the rest that a typical seller will have to know its lagit. I just want more info ref body work and speed work and car history that only the person who owned it (or anyone who knew of them etc). Hoping my buick bretheren can shed some light for me

Looks to me to be a flipper..
Rust, combined w/ nasty body work, and a price like that...I'd move on..

Looks to me to be a flipper..
Rust, combined w/ nasty body work, and a price like that...I'd move on..
For the asking price I agree. I recall someone here, maybe a previous owner, saying the odo turned over....

I was the second owner and sold it with 205,000 miles. Motor was rebuilt at 135k miles. I never touched the transmission and it was slipping when I sold it. I put a Keith Meese down pipe on it and Cotton's stretch intercooler. Pypes exhaust with race pro muffs. lt1maf with basic translator. new body bushings. Walbro fp, HotWired. Trunk, roof, hood was painted right before I sold it. Also put on bfg ta radials. If u need more info pm me.

Last edited:
Thx so much for the info. Its a definite pass for me after hearing that. The info from this board never ceases to amaze me. Appreciate the reply.

I was the second owner and sold it with 205,000 miles. Motor was rebuilt at 135k miles. I never touched the transmission and it was slipping when I sold it. I put a Keith Meese down pipe on it and Cotton's stretch intercooler. Pypes exhaust with race pro muffs. lt1maf with basic translator. new body bushings. Walbro fp, HotWired. Trunk, roof, hood was painted right before I sold it. Also put on bfg ta radials. If u need more info pm me.
Very cool and honest disclosure. ;)

It actually would be a good car for someone if it's in the same condition as when I sold it. I also had it Ziebarted. Might be worth $7-$8k.