Need help tuning again

turboaddict2

Currently I been running 22 lbs. in 1st and 2nd gear and 21 in 3rd and 4th. From a roll of say 50 mph I don't get knock when I mash on it. Car feels good. Its been happening from a stop now. Car feels really strong at 22 lbs. at the low end and I always get tire spin with my street radials. I have my pump speed at 9, single nozzle, fp at 45 line off, turn on point at 10 lbs. Everytime from a stop I'll sometimes brake boost or just mash it from idle and hit 22 lbs. pretty fast and I see the knock gauge lights slowly go up...when I see the third green I get off it. Should I just have the turn on point really low like 8 lbs.? Raise fuel pressure? I even press the button before I get on it and still get knock. Using an eric marshall chip with 21 degrees in 1st and 2nd and 19 in 3rd and 4th.

From a dead stop at what MPH on the scanmaster does the peak knock occur?

Could be shift or wheelspin knock, especially if you get no knock from a roll and in 3rd gear under load.

I'm gonna get on it from a roll and in 3rd gear some more to make sure there is no knock under those conditions.

Well today when I went WOT from a stop and then had to let off after the third green light I got 4 degrees at 33 with o2's of 839 according to the SM.

If your car spools really fast..then the only fix is setting a very low turnon point(bog), go to a twin stage system, or use a progressive controller. Period

Try this..fire the system as you mash the pedal and tell us if the knock is still there???

If not..your car needs alky at a lower turnon..but this has problems of bogging the motor..hence the three fixes listed in paragraph one.

Do a search under PAC..I wrote about this months ago :)