Need help on no start condition

edfiero1

Car cranks but no start.
Fuel pressure good. Fuel pump primes with key on.
Check engine light on with key on.
No spark
No fuel injector pulse as checked with a noid light
Confirmed 12+ volts on both pink wires at the end of the C3i

Not quite sure what to check next. I think I've made it up to step 8 on the No Start Troubleshooting tree, but I'm stuck here. If I apply 12 volts to the connector (not the ignition module side) my noid light on the injector plug does NOT light. If I understand this step correctly.

What else should I be checking?

May sound dumb but double check your map sensor is plugged in. Then also check the connector to the coil assembly, sometimes they wiggle loose because that bolt holding it into the coil becomes loose. I think if I remember correct it was a 6 mm bolt size for that bolt.

GL

May sound dumb but double check your map sensor is plugged in. Then also check the connector to the coil assembly, sometimes they wiggle loose because that bolt holding it into the coil becomes loose. I think if I remember correct it was a 6 mm bolt size for that bolt.

GL
Did you mean MAF sensor?? Yes, did pull this one apart and reseated it. Also had the coil connector apart multiple times checking the voltages. No dice on those two.

Did you mean MAF sensor?? Yes, did pull this one apart and reseated it. Also had the coil connector apart multiple times checking the voltages. No dice on those two.
MAP sensor. Passenger side fender, should have a vacuum hose attached. Make sure hose is good and its plugged in.

Take the cam sensor cap off and turn the engine over. If the cam don't spin. The tab broke off the ring.