Need help older Maf Translator settings

1987T

Looking for 10's
I have an older (Im guessing as it is not like the newer ones or the photos I have found for setting them) Maf Translator I have no paper work for it as it was in the car when I purchased it. (Hidden)
I have attached a photo of it all I want to know is what dial to turn and where it needs to be to work with the 85MM MAF I have
Thank you

Attachments

• 20190408_185914.jpg
    20190408_185914.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
Ok so I just found one that match it on Turbo Tweaks site but where is the starting point on the dial? The top centered ?

I emailed Turbo Bob there are apparently 5 Different versions of these things :rolleyes:

I have an older (Im guessing as it is not like the newer ones or the photos I have found for setting them) Maf Translator I have no paper work for it as it was in the car when I purchased it. (Hidden)
I have attached a photo of it all I want to know is what dial to turn and where it needs to be to work with the 85MM MAF I have
Thank you
That's a Translator Plus. Score! You can adjust fuel and spark. The New/Current Translator only allows for fuel adjustment. Set the first knob (Base MAF) to 6 for an 85mm MAF.
7 is 10% rich. 8 is 10% lean.
Post a picture of the connectors.

Turbo Bob has been email with me. The Translator I have has no settings beyond 4 (Really Old) He said to leave it on 3 but still same thing starts stumbles and dies. It has the 3 to 5 Plug adapter on the MAF. Im most likely stuck with the 3.5 LT1 Style MAF just wanted to get rid of the restriction between the Big Mouth intake tube and 4" Inlet pipe seeing I have the 4" Opening on the turbo . Suck is life I guess.
Waiting for Bob To reply again gave him info he asked for

Turbo Bob has been email with me. The Translator I have has no settings beyond 4 (Really Old) He said to leave it on 3 but still same thing starts stumbles and dies. It has the 3 to 5 Plug adapter on the MAF. Im most likely stuck with the 3.5 LT1 Style MAF just wanted to get rid of the restriction between the Big Mouth intake tube and 4" Inlet pipe seeing I have the 4" Opening on the turbo . Suck is life I guess.
Waiting for Bob To reply again gave him info he asked for
Go speed density then

Yup as soon as I have $3000 to spend (God knows when that will be) I will be changing the ECU to either Holley EFI Or ECU-GN From Turbo Tweak