Need help need tips on how to bullet proof turbo 350 trans

1971silverchevy

Was on another forum and was told i could find Chris718 on here. Need his expert advice on beefing up a Turbo 350 trans for my race car.

Was on another forum and was told i could find Chris718 on here. Need his expert advice on beefing up a Turbo 350 trans for my race car.

What power level ?
I've done a few but not real big HP builds. Dual feeding direct and adding some extra clutches are easy mods if you have a lathe to cut the pistons. I know there is also a mechanical diode direct drum for bigger power cars.
AG.

Thanks for that link
hi. i built and ran a turbo 350 in my 700 horse big block chevelle for 10 years.low 10 teen foot brake car. i still have it in my 71 vette and if you want i'll try to remember how i did it. i checked it out after about 120 runs and still looked very good. i did what i called some unusual things but i had some help from my machinist friend and some tool and die maker friends. they know metal and hydrolics very well. denny

hi. i built and ran a turbo 350 in my 700 horse big block chevelle for 10 years.low 10 teen foot brake car. i still have it in my 71 vette and if you want i'll try to remember how i did it. i checked it out after about 120 runs and still looked very good. i did what i called some unusual things but i had some help from my machinist friend and some tool and die maker friends. they know metal and hydrolics very well. denny
Very interested. Pix would be great too.