Help me ID this bracket. My frame off needs to be completely frame on!

lrotunda

I am replacing all of the vacuum hoses on my 1987 GN. I came across this electrical and vacuum component that is located on the top of the right valve cover toward the front. It has an electrical connector with a purple with white stripe wire and a red with black stripe going into the red push connector. Note also that there are 2 vacuum ports on the other end. One port doesn't have a vacuum hose on it and the other vacuum hose goes to a "Y" splitter, one branch which goes to the base of the turbo and the other I haven't yet chased down.

Note also the red dot on the right side and an "H" on the left side.

My question is should the empty port be connected to something or merely blocked off.

I attach a picture.

Any help would be appreciated.
20220518_134237.jpg

That’s the wastegate solenoid. One of these filters goes on that port:

That Y is a special part. I believe one of the passages is purposely smaller than the other.
correct the port with no line on it is merely a vent tube that did come with that little foam filter ...suprised to see the little metal barb on there to hold the foam filter usually that is missing ...and make sure to retain the same orientation on the grey y piece as it is restricted on one end and if not installed / hooked back up correctly will cause boost issues ....

http://www.installationinstructions.com/FYI/wastegate_hose.pdf