Need help choosing which rear control arms to go with

Rell87

METH HEAD
I would appriceate any help, info, or first had opinions on rear control arms. I know I'm going to roll with the H&R rear sway bar but it's still up in the air on which control arms to roll with... I see H&R carry a set but I like how the Metco brand look as well as the bio they have written up on them.

H&R or METCO... or others?????:confused:

I would appriceate any help, info, or first had opinions on rear control arms. I know I'm going to roll with the H&R rear sway bar but it's still up in the air on which control arms to roll with... I see H&R carry a set but I like how the Metco brand look as well as the bio they have written up on them.

I have H&R's...But since you already have the H&R sway bar, you might as well go with their lower control arms...

Claude. :smile:

I would think any of them made of good quality materials will benefit the suspension over the stock cheap control arms.

I have a set of upper and lower control arms made by South Side Machine that i installed in 1997 and they still work great.

John :smile:

Going with H&R. There are many other nice ones as well but I doubt any are better then H&R.

Rell,
I have a set of Metcos and they are kind of heavy. I would check out Wolf Race Craft tubular rear control arms. I have a set of their uppers on my car now. They also sale a cool Sway Bar set up.
Wolfe Race Craft - Product Catalog

Rell,
I have a set of Metcos and they are kind of heavy. I would check out Wolf Race Craft tubular rear control arms. I have a set of their uppers on my car now. They also sale a cool Sway Bar set up.
Wolfe Race Craft - Product Catalog

That's what I heard but would it matter since I'm getting a new moser rear end with the aluminum center, that's supposed to shave 14 pounds by itself..??

That's what I heard but would it matter since I'm getting a new moser rear end with the aluminum center, that's supposed to shave 14 pounds by itself..??

If weight is not a big deal for you then go with the Metcos. Are you going with a 12 bolt or a Ford 9?

Hr Good!!

I Have non adj upper & lowers control arms and a big sway bar for stock location installed and love it.. Thay also have a tool to put the upper bushings in. Nice craftsmanship.. I love my setup.. Big diffrence from what was on the car stock.. HR Parts is the way I would go again.. ;)

I can't imagine there would be any significant difference if the aftermarket arms are steel, maybe a pound or two.

If weight is not a big deal for you then go with the Metcos. Are you going with a 12 bolt or a Ford 9?
I have the stock rear end now but I'm going to order a 12" Moser. I'm trying to decide between Wolf and Metco