Need help ASAP - Air Bags

jspeed86

I am needing to order some Air Bags today, but I need to know some stupid info, because I have never done it before. I was going to order from FullThrottle, but I can't get them on the phone, I think they are moving or something. Anyway, I was going to order the one Air Bag for the pass side, but what will it take to install. Do I have to drop the suspension down, axle, etc.., or does it slide in real easy. Any info would be great.

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc~ic~019SINGLEAIR~eq~~Tp~.htm

I am also going to install airbags. This may be a strange question but what are the black disks for that come with the airbags :confused:

Full Throttle

Hey guys, Full Throttle Speed is open but I know Mike is at The GS Nationals probably all week. They sell the correct air bags and they are not bad to install just read your directions. They will help your car hook up and keep the car front cutting taller tires during hard launches.

GNsnake

I can't believe I missed GS Nats.... Anyway, the black disk goes on the bottom and the air spout sticks through the middle hole, where the hose is run through. I hooked it up yesterday with no problems... very simple. I ran at the track last night and it did help. I bought the airbag from FullThrottle.