NEED GN CLIMATE CONTROLLER

I have one for a Canadian 86
Richard Clark is the king of those things. You could try him also

Is your canadian one manual or digital? Can you send me pics?

By this digital and I won't be home but I could probably get you pictures tomorrow. If you want to PM me or phone number I can have my son send them to you
Steve c

If you PM me your phone number I will have my son send you pictures so you can see. It's an original 1986 Grand national digital climate control. It reads in Celsius
Steve

I may have one and I would be interested int he Canadian one as a back up for my Canuck one.

Oh you have a Canadian car too. If that's the case then all you have to do is hook up the unit we have. All the ears are great on it and we know it's a good worker as we were diagnosing a blower problem and I swap units to make sure my other unit wasn't broken which it wasn't. The unit. We have work just fine too and we found out it was a missing squirrel cage. Don't know why but who knows what people do with these cars. Crazy. Anyhow, I don't know what the unit goes for. I think I paid like 200 for it out of Canada. Let me know what you would like to do. Mario, always good to have a spare but I don't have the car anymore so I don't need it. My '87 has manual as they did not have climate in those cars as you know.
Steve c