Need for 86 GN W/Electronic HVAC Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor

Have you checked for corrosion at your ecu terminals? A lot of grounds and positive signals come from there that run all throughout the engine sensors and wiring. I found many of my issues in the past there.

agreed on Caspers stuff being good, i am just worried about the rest of the system and whats next? get this 300 part now then the touch pad stops working next week then the vent motor the following week? that is my main concern now. especially with all the parts being specific to this system.
I also have a sensor of sorts cut from the system. On the cowl has two wires bottom of windshield. Is that going to be another issue?
many other buicks and GM cars had similar electronic climate controls but NONE of them are compatible with the c68 in the G body cars. The control units that look identical in the E and B cars will not work in the G cars. the actuators that control the temp and air flow doors are electronic on the non G cars and they are vacuum on the G cars. I can repair virtually any of the parts for these systems. the vacuum relays tend to give trouble along with the blower drive circuit. the part that everyone mistakenly call a "resistor" is a resistor on the c60 system but on the c68 it is a transistor speed controller. if you ever decide to give up on your c68 i would be willing to trade you a complete set of c60 conversion parts for your c 68 parts. i will even furnish you with complete instructions on doing the conversion

richard he tried the head unit you sent and still no fan using caspers fan control unit , i havent had my hands on it verify to see whats not working but i did give him everything he needs to convert to c60

many other buicks and GM cars had similar electronic climate controls but NONE of them are compatible with the c68 in the G body cars. The control units that look identical in the E and B cars will not work in the G cars. the actuators that control the temp and air flow doors are electronic on the non G cars and they are vacuum on the G cars. I can repair virtually any of the parts for these systems. the vacuum relays tend to give trouble along with the blower drive circuit. the part that everyone mistakenly call a "resistor" is a resistor on the c60 system but on the c68 it is a transistor speed controller. if you ever decide to give up on your c68 i would be willing to trade you a complete set of c60 conversion parts for your c 68 parts. i will even furnish you with complete instructions on doing the conversion
What would it cost me to have my original fan control module repaired? it has a broken power pin and who knows what else?