Need a tuner ... will travel

Toxic Donkey

Hello, I have been reading and searching for a while. I am new to TR with an 86 gn. It has multiple mods that I have been able to identify including 60# deka inj, tt 5.6 chip, alkycontrol, 3" dp, and some sort of scan tool which I have not been able to identify. That said, I am in Nashville Tn and looking for a tuner/mech well versed in these cars. I would travel as far north as Indy, or south to Atl, or anywhere in between. Any input would be greatly appreciated. By the way here is a pic of what I believe to be a scan tool.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365445681515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365445681515.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 286
Hello, I have been reading and searching for a while. I am new to TR with an 86 gn. It has multiple mods that I have been able to identify including 60# deka inj, tt 5.6 chip, alkycontrol, 3" dp, and some sort of scan tool which I have not been able to identify. That said, I am in Nashville Tn and looking for a tuner/mech well versed in these cars. I would travel as far north as Indy, or south to Atl, or anywhere in between. Any input would be greatly appreciated. By the way here is a pic of what I believe to be a scan tool.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Ck out steve v in virginia region. Shipped my car from fl. To him. He is THAT GOOD