Need a good mechanic/ shop

njtta150

Looking for a good mechanic/shop in central New Jersey area. Near Marlboro.

Looking for welding for sub frame connectors, someone to rebuild the front end, ball joints, bushings etc.

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
hmmm... not much action on the forum these days.
In Central NJ, maybe get in touch with "Doc Paulie", he's near Englishtown. 'PACECARTA' on here.
Good luck.
There are other great choices in "nearby" states as well... did you get other responses elsewhere?

njtta150

Thanks for the response. The only other thing I had asked for was engine builders, which I will more than likely go with Jim Dunn as he has a good rep and around an hour or so drive from me. But I was also looking for a more local person for the other things, welding , subframe connectors, rebuild front end, press ball joints/bushings etc.

njtta150

hmmm... not much action on the forum these days.
In Central NJ, maybe get in touch with "Doc Paulie", he's near Englishtown. 'PACECARTA' on here.
Good luck.
There are other great choices in "nearby" states as well... did you get other responses elsewhere?
who is Doc Paulie? not having any luck finding them.

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
Paul does not appear to be very active lately. Maybe try a private message and he'll get an email?
'pacecarta'
Jim Dunn is [obviously] great to work with.
Have you ever dealt with Kirban Performance? He has been a big supporter for these cars and has a weekly newsletter (over 700 issues IIRC).
He has a list of Turbo Regal Mechanics that was posted in the newsletter... I can't find the list but Dennis may be able to email it to you?
Good luck.

Grumpy

Thread killer
Damm.. these guys are getting old :ROFLMAO: Haven't seen them forever. Paulie maybe in BG or CC years ago. Jim maybe 2010. Steve .. my memory bank doesn't go back that far. Add up all their ages an hell that's where I am :eek:

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
^^^ Doc Paulie is still at it... but he seems to be totally out of social media? We still see him at the MAGNA meets, and it sounds like he keeps pretty busy with the cars.