need 5 things from the grocery

What's funny is wegmans has the rubbers out in the open and you could do self checkout. Walturd has them locked up so you have to get someone. Imagine some hot honey "cumming" to unlock it and you have to tell her the "petite" ones. Talk about a hit to your self esteem. o_O
And NO, not speaking from experience.

I'm hung like a field mouse.......... why do you think I have a fast car? :)

Angry Inch Racing - "Compensating since 1976"

Last edited:
I'm hung like a mule and drive a 1973 Toyota Tercel. :p:ROFLMAO::p

The sporty 2 door!

The kid next door, 4th of 4 boys, is now driving the hand-me-down Tercel his first brother got back in '09.

God knows how many hours my landlord and I have into that turd.......... every one of the boys has messed that car up in one way or another and is afraid to tell their dad they did it. We just fix it up and sent them on their way, with a big thank you from dad, who often came over and watched the repairs and paid for parts........ Each of those kids thought they were pulling a fast one......

5. Condoms :LOL:
Better stock up!
SmartSelect_20200328-193946_Chrome.jpg

Just go to the waste treatment plant and skim them off the top with a butterfly net. All the snowflakes are into recycling right. :D
That reminds me about how sad this country has gotten. How about the two new super heroes, Snowflake and Safespace,no shit! :eek: