NED Sept 28 Test and Tune

25psi, I posted the log under the sd2 general discussion thread if you wanna check it out. For some reason the mph is showing low on the log though, not sure why. Theres more left in it :) once I relearn how to get videos from my camera ill post the video
Is your speedo correct?

Is your speedo correct?
To 85 it is ;) lol... yes, it always read correct on the scanmaster and on pl, I updated to a different pl.exe and havent confirmed Iit since though, and that was the first log I did since updating. Could be a glitch in pl? The reading isnt all jagged and such so I dont thing my vss is takin a crap

Good news. Joe Derry will be coming up. I believe he will have his awesome 9 second street drive T. Weather will be perfect so anyone interested in test and tune or to spectate it will be a great time.

cool, always good to see joe he's the man! i'll be there with my rosewood to learn a little also.it will be good to see you again pronto.

My car is still down with a bad trans, spare time didnt materialize this week. Should be a nice day to put some miles on the new (to me) bike though. What time is this shindig goin down?

I'm planning to be there about 8:30 or so.

Well I'm not gonna make it today. I'm pissed! Really wanted to make it up there. I hope you guys take some video. Are you guys planning on going again before they close this season? Joel

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

great day today! great seeing you guys again and nice meeting you dragway. good showing of buicks today. thanks again joe derry for all your help, i ran my personal best today 12.1 @108 mph . dragway your in good hands with him. good runs by pronto, jim, and joe also. the person that has the other rosewood omg! that car rips!

Yes, that's Jim Morrison. That car is a beautiful beast! I had a great time but am cooked! Too much sun. Joe Derry ran some low boost runs, 10.9s.:cool: I was light on the boost too. 115mph with 18 psi. Clay, you car is doing very well. Love those Rosewoods. Looking forward to doing it again some time in October with some cool air.

Im bummed, I missed the boat :( spent the day sterilizing the house after a ripper of a batchelor party. Sigh, transmission will go in this week!

Let me know when the next one is. Ill come down. I am seriously missing the car already.. Pronto,115 on low boost is nice! Good job! Can't wait to see that baby turned up!

In theory it should be pretty good. Got to work on a few gremlins.

Sorry I missed it.
Hopefully, a get together will happen in October.
I'm going to throw on some 275 drag radials, and maybe some suspension parts (hint...hint Pronto) ;), and see if I can pop my 11 sec cherry.

Pronto's car is far too nice to 'cage, and hes already on the tech guys naughty list lol. (Reverse psychology, crank it up!!)