NED Sept 28 Test and Tune

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
If the weather holds, a few of us are planning a Test and Tune and hang out day. No formal racing, just some runs with daylight and track prep. If your interested come on up. The more the merrier!

I might be down, possibly make a couple low boost runs and work on launching...Mike

I'm definately heading up the 20th, if my tranny stays together I'll try to make a daylight appearance next week. What's the price of admission on a t&t event?

$25 if I remember right. There's a Mopar thing going on that day so it's a good chance to show them up. I remember years ago there was a Corvette vs Viper day. A few big guns and others in the TB world showed up for some Test and Tune. Only one highly modded Vette came close to the times Jack, Otto and Russ et all were running. I was pulling up the rear running high 12s which was faster than some pussy Vette guys that didn't know how to run their cars.

Haha love it! Is cdsttype bill gonna do one of his cookout test and tune days this year? I want to see that car make some passes in person, I hear its an animal!

Haven't seen any word from Bill on a cookout so I figured I'ld just throw this out for anyone interested. Maybe Bill will do something in October b/f this season wraps up.

I haven't been all year. I will try to make it up there also. Wish they had a big buick event in the northeast.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Friday was fun, saw some cool stuff run, ran a 11.4 @120 with a very soft launch and 1.8 60'... and fried my craigslist tranny Iin the process lol. Im gonna come sat to spectate and hang out, doubt ill have time this week to swap in my spare trans. Not looking forward to doing it on my back!! :(

You're on your way now! Is the car driveable or did it totally crap out?

You guys have fun! Ill catch up with y'all next season. Going to be adding some goodies to the beast over the winter and go for my 10s time slip!

Zack

You're on your way now! Is the car driveable or did it totally crap out?

Only has first gear and reverse lol, I called it the other day... 2-4 are just neutrals. Knew something was up when the shift light came on and she stopped pulling :( Car is making all the power now. Just need to ching up for an ea stage 2 and she should make me proud!

At least you have a good converter already. What boost was that run at?

25psi, I posted the log under the sd2 general discussion thread if you wanna check it out. For some reason the mph is showing low on the log though, not sure why. Theres more left in it :) once I relearn how to get videos from my camera ill post the video