NED Oct 19 Test & Tune

gunslinger

Heading up this Saturday to test out my new/used rear suspension & drag radials.
Trying to see if I can bump into the 11s without changing anything but my 60' time.
Who wants to go??

In if the weather cooperates! Sunday does have open test and tune for any car even though it's Import Day.

Are you gentleman unaware that the mecca begins Wednesday morning and ends Saturday evening in Bowling Green? That is where you ought to be heading.

Ya, I would love to go but don't have the time off. I will one of these years.:(

Are you gentleman unaware that the mecca begins Wednesday morning and ends Saturday evening in Bowling Green? That is where you ought to be heading.

Someday I'll make it to BG.

NED is much closer, and it's easier to get my car home when it breaks. ;)

I would love to go but I just went wednesday and dont think I will make it again this year. I did speak with a guy from here that night , he had a GN with GNX trim , him and I were the earlybirds -first two waiting for them to open the gate....

Was that Matt C? He's got that trim on his beautiful GN.

Are you all gonna be there the whole day? I probably won't get there till 1 pm. Hope to see some buicks!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well hope I can get there earlier. Even seeing a couple buicks run would be good.

I only got 2 runs in. Got more mph than last time same tune. Second run sucked. I left on too much boost and spun bad off the line. Nice talking to everyone. Think there were 5 TBs there today.

I got a couple good runs in, but none in the 11s. I did run a personal best 12.17 @ 110.8. Close, but not quite.

good runs for everyone by the sounds. dragway did you improve on your 13.3 from the last time we were all there?