Ned "night Of Fire"

DCVING

Will be there with the WH-1 making some passes in the quick street class. I am going to run 15lb and 93 octane to get some seat time. My buddy Dave has got his Pontiac dialed in perfect as usual and runs 11.50's all day. He also runs real street.

Anyone else going?

Attachments

• DSCN2171.jpg
    DSCN2171.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 113
running 15#s of boost will make Buicks look great in front of a gazillion people :rolleyes: DRIVE the car on the street till it's track ready!! :confused: I really don't understand why guys do this especially on a BIG $$$$ night to boot :eek:

running 15#s of boost will make Buicks look great in front of a gazillion people :rolleyes: DRIVE the car on the street till it's track ready!! :confused: I really don't understand why guys do this especially on a BIG $$$$ night to boot :eek:

I raced the real street class 11.50 last year with my c5. So now that I have the car where it needs to be I am going to run it easy enough to run the real street class just to get points going. I will turn it up but get booted for no bar. Car should go sub 10's with alky. But anyway thats why I am going next saturday.

I'm planning on heading up to watch. I have a few friends running the top sportman and pro mod classes to see.

I need to run my car, but I'm still working on a few things. Plus I will do a TNT day instead of a main night.

Good luck

Chris