nearly shot tonight

equalizer442

ok ok i know it was a bad idea but i have this friend, were like brothers and even have keys to each others houses. were always walking in on each other while the other is sleeping or using the bathroom ect... its alittle game at have of scareing each other when the other least expects it. this has been going on for years and hes alittle parinoid and has some strange habbits like sleeping with guns.

atfirst i was trying to color his lips red with a ink pen, he shifted alittle but did not wake up. and THEN i had the idea. one of his issues is having his nose touched, he hates it. one of the hardest times that i was ever hit was when i blew a red ant up his nose with a straw on a camping trip, i got my ass kicked. this time the outcome was no better, the delusional bastard tryed to shoot me with a garand pistol.

Click here to watch Garand-wakeup

Lots of people sleep with guns.
There's no such thing as a Garand pistol.
Are those pictures minature on purpose?

You're lucky he's a little slow getting that clip in ;)
He needs some sort of alarm/warning or he's going to be caught with his own Garand :eek: , you were "F"ing with him for a while.
LMAO :biggrin:

man, i was there for 45 mins doing all kinda of sick and semi perverse things to him. ive done all kinda of crazy **** in the past. one time i caught him with his pants down, i went out and got a microwaveable wax kit. waxed him up, threw on the cloth, and drove home.

the phone call was something like this
"you sonova%^&* , i KNOW it was you"
HUH, what are you talking about?
"that damn strip that you glued to my pubes"
LOL what?
"i cant get it off"
just yank, like a band aid
"$%^&*B $%^&*( $%^&*"

to make things worse, what profession does he look like hes in?

Similar story...

My brother and i are always messin with each other. H ehas a craftsman timing light all chrome. Well I was sleeping and he decided to wake me up a totally different wa He gave it a nice shine and pointed the barrel right a my eyes but left enuff room to see the chrome and a dark out lined figure. I woke up couldnt scream or talk and jumped all the back to the wall. The only sound I heard was him laughing. To get him back i went to modells and bought an airhorn for the sporting events. he was showering and I opened the door and told him there was a phone call for him. E poked his head out the shower and let the air horn wail. Good times. Any one else have good stories?

im gona try that timing light thing.

my ultimate goal is to get him drunk one night and have a ww2 reinactment roll threw his camp site with a sherman and 20-30 men both american and german fighting with blanks in the middle of the night.

if i ever win the lottery hes SCREWED ;)

If I walked in on my buddy and saw him pantless, the first thing I would do is run out to the porch to dry heave.

You play with your friend's pubes. You, sir... are f**ked up.

Not to be a killjoy or anything but my good friend and a great auto tech. Was shot and killed by his step son this weekend. He was lock out of his house and was climbing in the window and the kid thought he was a burglar. :(

88ZNX said:
Not to be a killjoy or anything but my good friend and a great auto tech. Was shot and killed by his step son this weekend. He was lock out of his house and was climbing in the window and the kid thought he was a burglar. :(
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but why didn't the step son say anything like a warning before blowing away your friend. Such a senseless loss over not yelling "get out, I've got a gun!" I think someone should look into the case, he is a "step" son, maybe a little friction there :frown:

Welby said:
If I walked in on my buddy and saw him pantless, the first thing I would do is run out to the porch to dry heave.

You play with your friend's pubes. You, sir... are f**ked up.
Welby has spoken some truth here today... :(

Guns are not something to take lightly. While I own many guns, I was taught to respect the damage they can do. The fact that he sleeps with a gun undoubtedly has something to do with your voyeurism and childish pranks....Consider growing into adult interactions, adult habits are more fulfilling. What will you do if he succeeds in shooting you?.....Probably laugh yourself to death.... :rolleyes:

rofl, that dude has some random-ass weapons laying around -- garand pistol, mosin-nagant, and ninja sword. lmao! looks kinda like my room.

as for avoiding shooting the wrong person, i'm a big fan of the weapon-mounted light. This way, you can just flash 'em with the light and immediately see if it's somebody that needs to die or not... if you yell a warning, it gives them a chance to run away (and go rob somebody else).

wal-mart carries some really good brinkman lights with xenon bulbs (using lithium batteries) that are hella bright for about $20. i just stick a 1" scope ring around the light, and slap it on the gun's rail. if it doesn't have a rail, wal-mart carries little screw-on weaver mounts for pretty cheap too. my buddy and i have rigged up light mounts on almost all of our firearms.

heh, we also like to screw around and try to "get the drop" on each other with various weapons. it's funny when there are people over that aren't comfortable with guns, and one of us kicks in the door with an AK or something -- or everybody's drunk and one of us comes stumbling out of the back bedroom with an AR. good times.