NC members trying to see if there is any interest in a meet

NCTyphoonKid

Hey guys and gals just as the title says looking to see if there is any interest in doing a meet at Jordan Lake like we used to do several years back. I’m thinking late September or early October that way it’s not scorching hot but not to cold Incase someone wants to take a swim in the lake. They had plenty of shelters and grilles with wide open parking lots. Trying to see if there is interest so I can get a date planned and try and get a headcount. Thinking hamburgers and hotdogs would be easy enough for food.

Korey, Are we (The old GM Turbo 6 group but anyone is invited) still on for Oct. 5th? It's getting close and thought we might need to remind everyone. :)

Korey, Are we (The old GM Turbo 6 group but anyone is invited) still on for Oct. 5th? It's getting close and thought we might need to remind everyone. :)

I may have to be on call for the 5th however I’m free on the 6th if Sunday would work

We are rescheduling for November 2nd from 10-3 at my house in Archdale 27263. If you want to come please let me know so we can get a headcount.