Natural Selection - The Actual Process

seedling

Can’t blame the event, can’t blame the float speed, can’t blame the double float, only one thing is to blame. And it’s a shame no one will say it, so, I will!

It’s called “natural selection / survival of the fittest”, folks! In other words, if you’re drunk / dumb enough to go “under” a float in hopes of retrieving some damn sh^tty little $2 bead throw, then you’ve probably got issues to begin with, right? Therefore, it shouldn’t be hard to imagine that this begins the “natural selection process”, of which the wheels of progress always seem to grind to a halt very slowly now, isn’t that right?

I’m just saying is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And before you say anything, the above was the second Krewe that they stopped from rolling! And Endymion is one of the biggest (pre-Mardi Gras day parades) as they had 49 floats this year, only 13 of which got to roll because of this.

The first one (earlier this weekend) was a 58 years old woman who basically ended up getting all the Krewe of Nyx floats cancelled (only the bands and marchers were allowed to go).

Then, there’s this! For which, I’m quite sure that they’ll be ending Mardi Gras pretty soon! As they have to do something to protect the idiots from themselves, right? Doubt me? Just wait!! Anyways, here’s yet another deal in Alabama, I mean this is crazy chit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk