NATS!!

HackersDna

Test don't Guess
So Being new to the whole thing this will be my first NATS. I know there will be vendors there but what should I expect? Is it all the big www. guys or?? Is there an area like a swap meet? I see there are members here that are bringing things so didn't know if there is a dedicated area. Should I expect better deals? Looking for gauge pods - FMIC - anything cool and different. And BTW it looks like it will be a nice weekend weather wise. Thanks!!! Very excited!!

Welcome to the board !! I'm surprise you haven't never attend one of the GS National Considering it basically down the hwy from you.
You should be able to find what parts you need if you come early, by Saturday slim picking set in. But your right the weather is on your side, so
some of the vendors may stay to the end.

Ive been to BG-BB several several times just never to the GN Nats. I said else, that I never thought I would have my own, Ya know. I guess I could run down tomorrow to get an idea. Saturday will be the wife hand holding day. Just taking it all in.

LOL, That will work. Find me and steak and lobster is on me. Im the guy driving the black car.