Name these metal brackets

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
This is not a test, i dont have the answers. I have a ruff general area for them but need specific.
Considering listing the brackets individually in the recent Bracket Bonanza for sale post
Thanks

Attachments

• 20190814_165610.jpg
    20190814_165610.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
The long one is the driveshaft safety thing . It bolts up right behind the transmission. The others 2 idk I haven’t seen them before

The long one is the driveshaft safety thing . It bolts up right behind the transmission. The others 2 idk I haven’t seen them before
[/QUOTE

Dank
I think the long one goes under the dash somewhere ? It is not the factory drive shaft safety plate.
Thanks

yes and the vintage dale Earnhardt #3 towel
signed courtesy the pits
just send all you got or better yet ill come get it when I come back to ole LAWTON

A new pic of the brackets. I having doubts about the short black one?
It my be from something else?
Somebody is bound to know

Attachments

• 20190814_175133.jpg
    20190814_175133.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Okay if it’s not the safety bar then it’s the bar that is underneath the steering column.

long one is behind the dash . other with all the holes maybe goes over the gas pedal. Been years since I ripped a car apart.

Prob 30/35 cars over the years. Last one was prob mid 2000's. :eek: Still have 3 left to finish stripping but its getting hard to get the ambition to do it. Knew most of the bolts at that time. Memory is fading now but the boxes of bolts are still here. They come in handy fixing hack jobs .

Prob 30/35 cars over the years. Last one was prob mid 2000's. :eek: Still have 3 left to finish stripping but its getting hard to get the ambition to do it. Knew most of the bolts at that time. Memory is fading now but the boxes of bolts are still here. They come in handy fixing hack jobs .
DAMN you still are the THREAD KILLER , just messing with ya :p
like you like too do!!! haha

First parts car was in Oct of 85 !! I can remember back then but a week ago my mind goes blank.;)

Well it seems the long one is pinned down. We need to work on the two others now. There maybe more to come?