Name that intercooler

IMCA67

Anybody know what brand this stock location IC is? I don't see any castings or markings anywhere, except for a number engraved on the bottom. Possibly a serial number. The inlet diameters are about 2 5/8" OD, and 2 1/8" ID both sides. I counted 22 rows of fins, and 23 plates if you count the outer edges. I got it really cheap and its barely used, but it didn't come with any brackets etc. Any idea what kind of bracket I will need on the passenger side? Any idea where to get one? Looks like the stock driver side bracket will work. Looks like I will need a 3" up pipe as well from what I can tell, and stepped hose to the stock turbo maybe? Thanks for any advice.

P1340013.jpg

P1340020.jpg

P1340014.jpg

P1340015.jpg

P1340016.jpg

P1340018.jpg

P1340021.jpg

P1340026.jpg

Thanks Grumpy! I figured it would be easy for you guys to identify. I'm a little new with these things. I had looked at some different pics, but forgot about the CAS. Looked at the gnttype.org guide, and it is definately a CAS V4. Does any body have pics of the passenger side bracket, or have one for sale? Looks fairly simple in the pic I had seen, but kinda hard to tell. Might be easier to make one. Any ideas?

Damm I know someone has them here.. maybe do a search .. I want to say "Kip" was his name BUT I maybe wrong. (hope the wife doesn't read that!!) :eek::p

When I bought my GN the owner claimed it had a T Dequick IC. Thats identical to mine right down to the alum. bracket. Previous owner could've been wrong but thats a twin to mine whatever brand it is. I'd like to know what it's worth.

CAS V4 fo sho. Great intercooler. I was lucky enough to find a pass bracket for sale on this board. It is common for them to break, so somebody made replacements.