Nadaguides on the 87 T type

Yup, they are out of their minds. Alway have been, IMO. Perhaps they work hand-in-hand with Barret-Jackson to raise the prices of most classics cars. ;)

Usually, sellers cannot even meet their reserves because of the swings in the economy and the fact that everyone is looking for a deal.

A T-Type in '87 would have to be a rare car- didn't know they actually made a T-Type this year??:cool: '86 was last year for T-Type. Not trying to spilt hairs but misinformation is misinformation. :tongue: :biggrin:

Just rechecked the site. High retail is 21,600. The dream was good while it lasted----obviously a typo.

Look at the MSRP of 30k, that is the listing for a GNX which is in line which current prices.

Yeah I saw the low retail value of $42,200....and I just paid $8k for mine....perhaps I should flip it for $30k....and when someone bitches "Oh man, that's too much"....use this as a reference....??? ;)

A T-Type in '87 would have to be a rare car- didn't know they actually made a T-Type this year??:cool: '86 was last year for T-Type. Not trying to spilt hairs but misinformation is misinformation. :tongue: :biggrin:

So what did they call them in '87?