N.E.D Oct 26 ?

Got that MAF situation figured out? I'm going on vacation so can't go.

Nice! Wish I could have been there.

So what was your final number? You did it right, slowly picking away at what was needed to get it done and gaining the experience going down the track.

11.934 @111.76 the last time we were all there and i ran 12.1 it was 74 degrees temp.i didnt do anything different to the car other than launch. i tried for 10 pound launch but it started moving at 7. slammed my foot to the floor then let it go.it may have gotten to 9 but by then i had started the clock.no spin at all. it was a 1.67 60 ft and a 7.57 eighth @90.2 i believe the air/ temp made all the difference.needless to say it was 1 run and done for the day! thank you pronto!the day i met you and joe i was running 13.4. yours and joes advice and mechanics made it happen for me. i was just the monkey at the wheel. lol

Congrats Clayton, some day I'll be outta the thirteens, hopefully next year LOL, seems like this year just flew by as I'm a little upset I didn't get up there once this season, Hopefully next year I can be in atleast the 12's club....Mike

thanks mike, hope it works out better next year for ya to be able to get to the track.im sure your next run will do it.hopefully see you at thompson swap meet.

thanks jimmy.your right never thought of the color thing.anything but rosewood and it would still be in the 12s lol. was that you in ky. that ran a 8.28? if so congrats!