My wife and I have an idea. Would all woman members please post.

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
My wife and I are wondering exactly how many "active" woman members we have on the board.
Please post a little bit about you and why you are the active or, maybe not so active, member you are.
Thanks and we are interested to see what comes about this. An advertiser asked me the other day about our woman numbers and I truly could not honestly even guess.
So if you would, it would be cool. Also, I may have a position open that would possibly require a woman moderator. As we grow, who knows????

Thanks again
Mr and Mrs WE4
Bruce & Cindy
Tb.com admin

NC chick checking in. I am working on getting my 87 TType Limited back up and running. I got it transported from Vegas (dad bought it new and handed it down to me) in February and now just saving my pennies to get it running and then i plan on modding it some. I post up in the regional section more then anything, but do cruise the lounge and the parts sections for anything interesting. I like to go and meet the local guys and see what's out there (when i have the time off of work), it gives me the illusion that I have a life. :) I am 24, moved to Raleigh from Vegas about 4.5yrs ago, also have a 02 Camaro (V6) and try to hang out with the Camaro boys too.

Hello,

Nice of you to check on "us". I have been a member for a little while now but I don't get to post much because of my school and work. I usually post in the Lounge or political forum if I have time.

I am German and currently live in Germany but will move to the US in the near future. I learned about gns when I met gn85 and I really enjoy the car and the community.

i am erika from texas and i own a 1987 turbo t , my husband bryan (turbo_toy) also has a turbo t . At first I didnt like these cars but he let me race his in oklahoma and i just had to have my own . well now i do.. wooohooo!!! ;) see ya'll at the track.

Hi Bruce! You know I'm lurking about. :D

I have had my white 87 Turbo T since 1995 (gosh, it doesn't seem like it's been 10 years). I used to enjoy racing, but not so much anymore, as I have found out that it's expensive to keep it running. :mad: Speaking of which, she now sits in the garage awaiting a rebuild. Of course, my husband's GNX (405) comes first, as it's been sitting for some time. But it's getting there.

I've been around these cars since they were new (thanks Dad) ;)

I also own (with my spouse) the GNX, a 2003 Sonic Blue Lightning and our daily drivers (92 Nissan Se-R - his, 2003 Explorer - mine).

Big Time Lurker

Although I don't own a turbo Buick, I'm always lurking around here and checking out what's going on in the turbo world. My car is a 70 GS 455 with a best time of 11.62@113. I've been racing this car for the last 10 years and have come from 13.7's to 11.6's over that time frame. Again, I don't own a turbo car, but I have a ton of friends that do :) Perhaps someday a turbo car will be sitting next to my GS in the garage :D

Keep on posting..

I KNOW we have more active women on our board. This is just what she and I wanted. Keep it up ladies, I will let this run for awhile longer.
Thanks ladies and have a great 4th of July weekend.!!!!!! :D

Bruce and Cindy Toelle
TB.com admin
Mr and Mrs WE4

I usually just post under my hubbies user name. I don't have allot of free time on my hands because I've gone back to school for my RN degree. my husband bought our first GN for a Christmas present for me about 7 years ago :rolleyes: , & have been hooked ever since. I'm thinking about having him build me my own hybrid for a daily driver.

I'm another NC female owner. I have an 86 GN and a 93 Typhoon. I've owned several GN's since the late '80's. I don't have alot of time to stay up on the boards much. Usually word of mouth let's me know when events in the area are.

Don't ask how I found such an old post..

I currently have an 83 T-Type that is awaiting to be rebuilt. This is my second Regal as my very first car was an 85 NA regal. Currently we are working on an 87 Olds Cutlass so that's pushing back my T-Type (Thanks to Bruce for the in progress tranny rebuild on the cutlass).

I've always loved Regals (and G Bodies for that matter) and have been a member of the board for awhile. I mostly lurk and read to learn more about the cars. I don't get alot of time on the internet with work and to busy once I get home, but I will probably be more active once we start working on the T-Type.

Other cars in our "fleet" can be see by following my webshots link in my sig.

Sarah

Well hello there...
I have no idea how I ran across this post, but I'm glad I did!!!
I am a WA female member, and usually post in the Pacific Northwest section. I presently have a stock '91 GMC Syclone and a somewhat modified, very clean '86 Grand National. I have had the Syclone since 1998 and just got the GN last summer. This summer we attended our third Turbo Thunder event (#VI, actually) in Woodburn OR, in which all of our friends that attend,bring their turbo cars & trucks to. We have a blast every year, too. Even the girls race, I love it! :cool:
Good to see you in here Cheryl!

turbov6truck said:
Well hello there...
I have no idea how I ran across this post, but I'm glad I did!!!
I am a WA female member, and usually post in the Pacific Northwest section. I presently have a stock '91 GMC Syclone and a somewhat modified, very clean '86 Grand National. I have had the Syclone since 1998 and just got the GN last summer. This summer we attended our third Turbo Thunder event (#VI, actually) in Woodburn OR, in which all of our friends that attend,bring their turbo cars & trucks to. We have a blast every year, too. Even the girls race, I love it! :cool:
Good to see you in here Cheryl!

Hey Wanda! Long time no chat! We have got to ctach up girlfriend :cool: am back in a cast again! And putting together a GN/SyTY cookout this weekend with my buddy Pat. I'll send ya pics of our meet! Catch ya online