My White T making a qualifying pass on 275s....

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
[video]http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/593/dqx.mp4/[/video]

Qualifying pass from saturday at the MDRA 275 Drag Radial Race...

first time back out with the car since some head issues and breaking timing chain on the dyno... Happy it made some passes and I didnt have to touch anything on it all day....

Car has an 8 point moly cage, and this weekend I was leaving soft intentionally... all the passes I made were between 1.39-1.42, I think that one was a 1.39, but then it got out of the groove quite a bit and I pedaled a little getting back in. Just wanted to make some soft hits and collect data and make sure the heads werent still hurt...

Thanks guys. Wanted to push a little harder, but at the same time just wanted to make sure everything was doing what it was supposed to before King of the Streets which is next saturday... :)

Even with the 10+ more PSI I have available... its still a knife at a gun fight. Wish me luck :)

What does it weight Cliff? The rules are looking good for the TSO cars to compete but getting down to weight won't be easy. Our local stuff we can weigh 2800 with a Pro-mod 88:eek: I'm sure a V6 could dominate at that weight but they'd change the rules so all the work would be for nothing.

What does it weight Cliff? The rules are looking good for the TSO cars to compete but getting down to weight won't be easy. Our local stuff we can weigh 2800 with a Pro-mod 88:eek: I'm sure a V6 could dominate at that weight but they'd change the rules so all the work would be for nothing.

Car weighs 3350 currently, so 50# over for TSO (with liquid cooler), and 350# overweight for the MDRA275 local class. I am allowed to weigh 3000lbs with the 47-88, or even if I switch to a pro-mod 88 (that I dream about), but I don't see myself taking much weight out of the car yet. I am going to try to get it down to 3200 for spring, but do not want to sacrifice any of the interior / exterior appearance so it may be tough. Car currently has full leather interior that I can't yet bring myself to part with. lol.

Even at the current weight though, I have alot of room for improvement. Should be able to cut the 60 down at least a full .1 if not more pretty easily, and have more power to throw at it no doubt.