My TSM build thread

I'm gonna crank it up to 26 inches. I've tore up way too many sets of innercooler pipes over that last 15 years.

I hear ya...I like the look of the lower stance, but it makes it tough to pull into driveways and speed bumps are definitely not happening.

You're never too old or too big to ride BMX

39913_1403718486013_1023892443_30973196_3908206_n.jpg

Just went back through the entire build thread. Very impressive build and well detailed. Love the stance and blacked out lights. The chute hanging off the back looks killer.

Best of Luck with it, it should fly !

Drove it to the alignment shop Friday. Had the shocks set midpoint on all corners and it rode like crap. Gotta fix an exhaust rattle and I'm hoping to get it to the track to test next Friday.

The wheels are champions speed series. 15x3.5 with 1.5 back space and 15x10 with 5 inch backspace. I wish I would have gotten 5.5 backspace on the wheels.

It looks like the only way I'm gonna get it to Norwalk is to drive it, my powerstroke is dead in the driveway and I'm not making any progress on getting it fixed.

took it to test and tune last nite. weighed 3260 with me in it and 15 gallons of gas. i'm debating on adding ballast or trying to gain 90 pounds myself.

went 7.75 at 92 on 6 lbs. of boost. couldn't get the ams to work and the line loc wouldn't hold it for a burnout, I'll get that sorted out before the next trip.

it does go straight as an arrow, chassis money was well spent.

And I lost the drivers side T Top while towing it to the track. Flew off at 60 mph and skidded across 3 lanes of traffic. 1 scratched place on the glass and the trim is ruined, but it didn't break. I'm amazed.

took it to test and tune last nite. weighed 3260 with me in it and 15 gallons of gas. i'm debating on adding ballast or trying to gain 90 pounds myself.

went 7.75 at 92 on 6 lbs. of boost. couldn't get the ams to work and the line loc wouldn't hold it for a burnout, I'll get that sorted out before the next trip.

it does go straight as an arrow, chassis money was well spent.

WOW...That thing is light.

What lightweight body parts do you have ?