my S2 car at the Motorama car show, Toronto Canada

bird

Here is a link to a post I made on the forum local to me, I just couldn't bother re posting all the pics again.

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/b...rrounding-areas/122553-motorama-car-show.html

I would like to mention that this was a car I purchased from David Roland a few years ago. It was a great car to begin with. I went over the entire car painted it and personalized it to my taste. I turned it into a dual purpose street/race car. Dave was using the car as a race car only. I was very fortunate to have bought such a great car from a great person. He should be commended for giving me a great car to start with.

Very nice, hopefully the S2 heads provide enough low end grunt for street use..would be my only concern. The port volume is way more than a GN1 head your used to.

Last edited:
Very nice, hopefully the S2 heads provide enough low end grunt for street use..would be my only concern. The port volume is way more than a GN1 head your used to.

It's funny Norbs you got some thing to say with every one's engine or combo what it might do or won't do, Why don't you get your P.O.S out and let's all see what it can do... I think your Scared of it.

Looks beautiful. I like the stance. Do you happen to know what springs are in the back?

Norby, The car actually feels quite responsive for what it is. I think the gearing(3.89's) combined with the bigger cubes and the loose convertor do a pretty good job on the street.

Looks beautiful. I like the stance. Do you happen to know what springs are in the back?
The springs are adjustable from from QA1.

I've been looking at them. That seems like the easiest way to make sure you get the right height without guessing.

It's funny Norbs you got some thing to say with every one's engine or combo what it might do or won't do, Why don't you get your P.O.S out and let's all see what it can do... I think your Scared of it.

You are correct I am scared that I will not make the power, sorry for commenting on birds setup.

Here is a link to a post I made on the forum local to me, I just couldn't bother re posting all the pics again.

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/b...rrounding-areas/122553-motorama-car-show.html

I would like to mention that this was a car I purchased from David Roland a few years ago. It was a great car to begin with. I went over the entire car painted it and personalized it to my taste. I turned it into a dual purpose street/race car. Dave was using the car as a race car only. I was very fortunate to have bought such a great car from a great person. He should be commended for giving me a great car to start with.

Congrats on winning an award. I knew this car very well when Dave owned it. Dave lives near by and he built my engine. You got a great car and the attention to detail on the engine is second to none. Glad to see you converted to a street car. I would have done the same. It is one awesome street car. Enjoy.

Looking very nice there bird and awesome that your son is their to share with you. My car has been around since before my son and now he helps with it, one great joy of my life. And I agree the stage 2 heads are fine on the street I did one build for a friend a while back with these heads and this was far from an optimal build, but the car drove fine and ran 134 in the 1/4 without breaking a sweat.

Spending time with your son with an award winning GN. There's not much better than that. Nice ride.

What turbo blanket is that?

Spending time with your son with an award winning GN. There's not much better than that. Nice ride.

What turbo blanket is that?
It was a great experience. Something I know my son and I will treasure forever.
I purchased the blanket on Ebay from a company called "Thermal Zero" I am quite happy with it, fits well, affordable and made in the USA. Some of the cheaper overseas blankets catch fire from poor heat ratings and some are even made with asbestos.