My new WE2

1fast6

Just got in last night around 11p so more pics and info will come later. It's a 87 WE2 G80. 74K on the ticker. Hood and trunck have been repainted. Can't wait to start going thru it. under carriage and engine bay needs detailing.
100_1255.jpg

100_1254.jpg

100_1253.jpg

Don't ask how much I paid. TOO MUCH:eek:. but I wanted the car and i'm happy.:)

Sweet car .. I hope to be taking pictures like that myslef soon... I like your tow vehicle as well. How do you like the new GMC's?

Sweet car .. I hope to be taking pictures like that myslef soon... I like your tow vehicle as well. How do you like the new GMC's?

Thanks.
New GMC is awesome. I got the 6.2L gas engine(same as base vette and SS camaro) and 6 speed trans. Hauls ass. Tows great. Good fuel economy.

On another note. I have been out all morning going over the GN. It has aluminum drums, moser axles, and moser diff cover. Also has a Precision Turbo intercooler(750hp) version.
Need help on the turbo though. It has a GARRETT AR 60 turbo. I think there are more than one version of this turbo. How do I find out which one I have?
Jeff

Nice find. Wish mine was a G80. I really don't understand why oh why all WE2's didn't come with G80's.

Looks nice

but is that wax around the hood emblem?

It's actually rubbing/polishing compound:redface:. Haven't got the detailer out yet. Just finished rubbing it out:eek: and still need to detail the gaps and what not.

loooooove GMCs...

Man, that GMC Sierra/Grand National combo is the stuff dreams are made of...

I'd kill to have my 07 Sierra (Black Crew Cab, lots of tint and chrome, forced to sell Sep. '09 :frown:) back to tow my new GN...just to show everything off all at once of course! lol

Its ok, Photoshop can unite my babies... :biggrin:

Very nice looking car.

also how do you tell if a car has G80's?

thanks
Shaun