my new sport coupe

I belive I have front fillers. That same color too off a 81

86 buick w11/cc1

it looks like its missing them lol. do you know what color that is by chance? I have not found my build sheet but looks like a creme tan more white than tan though.
I would like to get some in really good shape as I don't want them to crack soon after I have it repainted. was thinking of new but not sure if anyone is making good earlier year fronts. I have seen them on egg bay just not sure how good they are.

Funny guy! I'd have to check on the color.but you can look at the plate under the hood, in front of the windshield. should have paint code there. Will be a number an a letter.

86 buick w11/cc1

front fillers I need bad , what do you want for those?
i took the wheel covers off myself. they are in good shape but am putting on some aftermarket wheels
I'LL DIG THEM OUT,PRICE WILL BE RIGHT!I KINDA FIGURED YOU WOULD REPLACE THE W-COVERS,BUT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD OFFER....

I bought some 15x7 Ansen Sprints and am going to put on some Cooper Cobras . I think the B4B'S look cool with the more old school wheels and tires.
I am going to take the rear vinyl top off as well so I could use some rear window trim as well. I see that there is window trim under the cloth top but not sure if its the same as a regular rear window trim car.

Where did you find that brown steering wheel, I needone that color for the car I am working on?

it was either spelled wrong or listed funny on ebay so I got it way cheap compared to others on there

I got the tires in yesterday and had them mounted. I will get these on today before going to my xmas party.
photo copy 4.JPG

haven't had much time to work on her but with winter coming ill have more time.
Got the locks replaced and cleaned her up. going to look for some rear window trim so I can get rid of the landau top.
want to get get some better gears and start going through her.
I am pretty sure the motor will need a rebuild . Hopefully I will have her running next summer

I car faxed my Regal yesterday.
2 owners though only one while she was driving.
107,000 miles

I am going to take the rear vinyl top off as well so I could use some rear window trim as well. I see that there is window trim under the cloth top but not sure if its the same as a regular rear window trim car.

It's not. I removed the vinyl top on my '81. You'll have to remove the entire rear window. Mine did not come with the studs that hold the trim clips. I drilled in some small galvanized machine screws to hold the trim clips. Be careful! There is not much room between the window opening and the glass so measure the screw depth accurately. Also they'll be some kind of plastic Bondo in some areas underneath the vinyl that will have to be grinded off. Taking off that vinyl roof is a good idea since it's a a rust magnet. But that's a job better off left prior to prep and new paint.