My new 109 stroker build

Lou Czarnota just received a bunch of parts from me today to put together. Should be a monster when complete. Mike from T/A helped me spec it all out.

Good luck with your new build!

I just got off the phone with Dave Husek and it looks like we are going with GN1 heads . Dave got Champion's last 2 sets and one is mine . It looks like they won't have anymore castings for a few months , so I'm getting mine now so I don't have to wait . Now all that's left is cam & rockers .

good job on that choice don't know who turned you on to that or where you got your info but this works
I've known about Swain Tech a long time , They are local to me , about 15 min from work . Swain Tech is popular with a lot of racers around here , drag and oval track and every one wants that little edge in performance . Like I said before , John Force Racing had close to a million bucks worth of parts there for coating so there must be something to it .

I've known about Swain Tech a long time , They are local to me , about 15 min from work . Swain Tech is popular with a lot of racers around here , drag and oval track and every one wants that little edge in performance . Like I said before , John Force Racing had close to a million bucks worth of parts there for coating so there must be something to it .
[/ I agree Swain is one of the best No Doubt looks like you're doing it right another good company is calico

I agree Swain is where we're sending my buddies stuff great company another good one is calico ,,looks like an awesome build you should have fun with it

Heads are on there way to me for coating , billet cam grind is selected and being ground , and block is done . Won't be long now .
23365.jpeg
23366.jpeg
23367.jpeg
23368.jpeg

I’m getting really pumped for this build.... also looking forward to the NATS with the boys.... we’re going to be wrenching this winter under all the snow!

I'll take any help I can get .............. and BG should be fun ........... if it doesn't rain ..... again !! Also , no more changing bent valves in the pits !!

I'll second that, no rain, the thing I would like to repeat from last year is that chili you made;)