my "little friends"

equalizer442

sorry about the number of pics but its been a while sence ive posted here so i decided to stop by and share my new hobby. im getting married in 3 months and im giving the gn to my dad so before that happines and i wont be able to afford jack im buying up all the little goodies that ive been wanting for years. these are just a few pics of my bulgarian ak47 and my sks.

1.jpg

100_0895medium.jpg

100_0889medium.jpg

100_0890medium.jpg

100_0891medium.jpg

with over 100 million of these things made i would have figured that atleast a few of you would be intrested in ak47s ;)

I love AK's. Brilliant design, functional and simple. I think I like shooting them because the bolt is so big and heavy that you can hear and feel it slam back into the breech after the shot. A sound like no other.

I have an AR. I love those too. I really like to shoot my friends AK after shooting the AR. Different animal.

I don't know much about AK's, are the Bulgarians a milled reciever or is that just the Romanians?

Here is my problem solver...

Attachments

• 103-0323_IMG.JPG
    103-0323_IMG.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 174
Nice AK with Chinese drum mag, still chambered for 7.62x39? That M4A2 flattop, holographic sight and M203 barrell looks like it could be fun but oh wait, it still made of of plastic and fires the weak Rem .223 round. I want a Dragunov SVD, but only a real Russian one, no one else's.

Para-Military guns... to take out todays SUPER animals.. like the "electric eel" and the "flying squirrel "

;)

CTX-SLPR said:
oh wait, it still made of of plastic and fires the weak Rem .223 round. .

Misinformed. No plastic. And there is nothing weak about a .223. It does not do the damage with size, it does it with sonic shock. A little round travelling 3300 fps does nasty, nasty things. And is more accurate than a 7.63x39. I can hit 2MOA at 100 yards with no magnification. There is a reason the military still uses it. Sorry to go off topic.

I don't know much about AK's, are the Bulgarians a milled reciever or is that just the Romanians?
you can get bulgarians eather way, mines a 1.6mm stamped reciever. the normal ak47 variants like the sar1 and the wsar10 ect. use 1.0mm recievers. the 1.6 is said to be lighter and just as strong as a milled reciever but ive never seen eather of them fail so its probably a moot point. the milled recievers are the ones that you want if you want quality. heres a picture of both kinds of stamped recievers, the 1.0 is on the left and the 1.6 is on the right.
getdata.php

to most people a ak is just a ak but when you pick one up you can really tell the difference between a 300 buck romanian and a 1300 buck bulgarian. i was looking at the cheap aks' and nearly baught one until i found mine. all of them i had handled before had a "tin can" feel to them but when i picked up mine it just felt right.

Nice AK with Chinese drum mag, still chambered for 7.62x39?
its actually a romanian drum, the main difference is the chinese breaks apart to load. i like this design better because ive always had a fear of the chineses cover falling off and dumping all your rounds at your feet. its still the old 7.62x39 i would not have baught a ak variant that aint that round. i got hooked on that round because you can get a box of ammo for just over 2 bucks and its enterchangeable with my sks
drum8.jpg

My Romak 991,
romak991.jpg

Finally got around to sighting in my POSP scope a few weekends ago. It rocks. :cool:

nice looking ak, i was looking at one before i got mine but i was turned off of the one that i had found because the reciever was cut behind the grip so that a normal stock could never be used, thanks clinton :mad: ive herd that some have this and some dont but id like to mod my gun how i want it, not how clinton and the liberals want it. id like to own one if i could find one with a non cut reciever.

id still like to own another ak but ive got to save because im getting married in a few months. i think the next thing i get will be a krinkov kit but im gona have to wait for a while. the only reasion i was able to get my ak in the first place because my grand mother baught it for my birthday :D
http://www.subgunvideos.com/videos/Rob Silvers Videos/Misc. Rob Silvers Videos/AKS-74U.wmv
krink.jpg

krinkwhole.JPG