My Grand National story

loved the story and pics welcome to the site you wrote your intro like a true professional,i myself almost bought a monte carslow ss before i found this site and researched everything i could about buicks cause they are a totally different animal then a chevy. i got lucky and bought a 87'turboT gunmetal gray,now I've had her for about a year and i did what every person on this does on this site which is modify or paint them and love them more than life itself. good luck on your car its awesome oh and never think about selling your classic......;)

loved the story and pics welcome to the site you wrote your intro like a true professional,i myself almost bought a monte carslow ss before i found this site and researched everything i could about buicks cause they are a totally different animal then a chevy. i got lucky and bought a 87'turboT gunmetal gray,now I've had her for about a year and i did what every person on this does on this site which is modify or paint them and love them more than life itself. good luck on your car its awesome oh and never think about selling your classic......;)

Thanks buddy! I appreciate the support and enjoy your Turbo T!

when i figure how to upload my pics of my car I'm gonna post asap,she is a true surviver and I've updated soo many things on the car to get her up to par with todays cars which i hate. too much to list as usual,but i can't wait to post my pics. take care of her bro and i look forward to more posts from. chris

Nice write-ups and photos.... Welcome aboard... great to have another turbo fanatic in the house......

aaron