My first GNX!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
After working ands modifying many GNX's over the years, I now own!

This is a bizarre story of how this strange event happened.

A customer called me to check out a local GNX for sale which he was interested in purchasing, and I was glad to help him. The GNX is decent with lots of miles and a bargain price.

The seller had a lien on it, and the title needed to be cleared. I offered to do the title and DMV work for the buyer since this was a confusing paperwork mess.

The buyer sent me the funds to purchase the vehicle and power-of.attourney to put the title and registration in his name.This was a paperwork mess?

The DMV could not use his name on the title and registration, so it would have to be in my name?

My first GNX!

It is a simple transfer into his name when I receive the proper document, and I have added the ownership "privilege" of actually owning a GNX! :)

I was all excited for you, then you pull the rug out.
Well at least you get to own one for a little while, more than most of us will ever do.

Cheers,
George

I was all excited for you, then you pull the rug out.
Well at least you get to own one for a little while, more than most of us will ever do.

Cheers,
George

Thanks George, after 31 years of owning many turbo cars including a couple TTA's, this this is a short but nice addition, plus I have the honor of restoring this GNX, and also the confidence of the customer trusting me!!

It would be a shame if the buyers brake line blew and he went careening off the side of a giant mountain tonight. ;)

Congrats Nick, if only for a week or two.......:D