My E85 Conversion Pics

Glad to know - I plan on eventually copying this design some time in the future!!

Your Ttype is very nice and clean. love the white, if you dont mind my asking where dis you purchase your ccw wheels and how much did they cost? thanks

Sorry guys didnt mean to hijack this thread. I thought i was starting a new conversation. Again sorry for the hijack

553270_488633151179797_1886883141_n.jpg

FWIW, looks like you could run a wider rear tire! Love those wheels. Where and how much?
Conrad

I may have missed it, but did you install a hobb's switch for the second pumper or not yet?

I have it but it is disabled, running both pumps all the time now... some say that is bad but #6 both ways and perfect FP logged on the transducer tells me it is just fine. Time will tell.

Due to all the work sakudog went to document his conversion, I have move this to the Sticky section. Good suggestion and good work!!
Conrad

How much dinero you have in this system .would be cool if a vendor would stock all these part #rs and kit it up with different and just order according to injector size and matching TT- chip

How much dinero you have in this system .would be cool if a vendor would stock all these part #rs and kit it up with different and just order according to injector size and matching TT- chip
x2

For us lazy folks :rolleyes: it would be nice to buy a full E85 conversion kit.

Much like most things car-related I just spend it....try not to tally it :) I honestly have no idea I'd have to add it up etc.

BGNeXtreem said:

Racetronix was talking about putting something like this kit together to accompany their 8an feed / 6an return stainless sending unit. Last i heard they were talking february availability. Maybe they'll chime in here. I'm anxious to do this also whether i need it or not. Once done, it'll never need to be touched again as long as the transition from 8an to the rail and from the regulator to the 6an return is done correctly.

Racetronix said:
We are STILL waiting for product from Goodridge... :(

Will the line be steel braid with teflon lining?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick