My E.S.P. Nightmare !!!

Esp

Dont give them a dime the car is not fix right, they didn't do there job right so what are you paying for...they did more damage then it had in the first place, now you got to fix more stuff and you still half to fix the head gaskets, what ever happen to the places were you take your car and the performance shop fixes your car right then they get the car again wen somthing else needs to be fixed and they always got you business, your happy the cars fix and they are happy to get your business and money....its always a song and a dance,and they dont know no more then you do.sorry about you car.

Unfortnally I did give them most of the money as They (John & Tony) kept crying "We don't have any money" The balance I owe them is like 500. One would think to paint the passenger door and rear spoiler would be more then that doing it the correct way ie.. R & R the rear spoiler at least

Esp

Just curious. Did they address any of this stuff with you? Where is your car cover, breather and guages? You obviously wired in the dump i'm assuming you can follow that hot and trace it to the source to hopefully find the solution to all of the non working electrical items.

John actually called me (Only because he wants 500 dollars) he's Dreaming ! The Car Cover they say got ripped. John says Tony has the breather and guages in a box. Yes I did wire the dump. The car is in a tight garage (new one being built in May can't wait) The house is being sided right know and there are nails all over the place so i don't wanna pull it out. The best is John says you took the car out of here to quick. I said John YOU HAD THE CAR FOR 6 MONTHS.