My E.S.P. Nightmare !!!

gnxjames548

ESP had my car for 6 months to do head gaskets. I had to pay for all parts up front because Tony said we have no money and we are broke. So I did. Actually let me bottom line this. Car returns after 6 months. STILL SMOKING !!! Is the big one. Things know wrong with car. 1. John knocked my rear view mirror and took a chunk of glass out with it and did not at least glue the mirror back on. 2. Scratch on passenger door. 3. chip on rear spoiler. 4.Security light not working on dash. 5. radio not working. 6. power door locks not working. 7. power antenna not working. 8. breather missing from valve cover. 9. Used different types of bolts on down pipe where it meets the turbo. 10. Dump not working. 11. car cover missing. 12. the old gauges missing. Before someone says it sounds like a fuse IT'S NOT !!! Yes they all sound minor but they were all working when the car went there. Let's not forget the car is still smoking. Tony also got me for a Oxygen Sensor and a Mass Air Flow as Tony and John both said they were causing the car to smoke AND Again they were wrong and got me for another 230 as the parts supplier only deliveries COD to them !! KNOW THATS A SUPRISE !!!

Esp nightmare

Know there playing there Famous Telephone Games, I left a message stating who I was and the reason And of course they don't pick up nor Return Telephone Calls.

the first clue would be
I had to pay for all parts up front because Tony said we have no money and we are broke
...... they have had service issues for a loooooooonnnnnng time..... have heard many, many horror stories... sorry for your loss, BUT next time use some common sense......and another note i say Kick his ass seabass!!

Esp

the first clue would be ...... they have had service issues for a loooooooonnnnnng time..... have heard many, many horror stories... sorry for your loss, BUT next time use some common sense......and another note i say Kick his ass seabass!!

Your right, however they didn't pull the money stuff till after the car was there and apart.

My God that sucks!! And here I loved New Jersey.....:rolleyes: You really got a bad deal.

Suggestion for you: consider going to your state's Consumer Affairs office, they take complaints on things like this and will investigate....you have to have all your papers/proof together and fill out their forms.

At least that's what they do here in Virginia....I've had sucess through Virginia's Consumer Affairs office. If you have one in Jersey, try it, as you may come out with sucess.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Not to bring old crap back. But back in 1996 I purchased a Roller Cam Kit from them, because ATR was out of stock. What a mistake...I had to machine the Snout of the Cam, and the complete front section was not included. $900 for a Cam and Lifters. I learned quick..:mad:

I hope you get something back from this guy..

I know shops can have problems... However I have been saying for years to watch out for this guy...

Once again, there is a reason some vendors ARE NOT ALLOWED on this site...

Esp

John actualled called me back and I stated to him the car is still smoking he told me to check the PVC Valve ??? For you guys who don't know the story the car went in NOVEMBER 2010 for a blown head gasket Which Tony suggested just do the one side ???? Never heard of that but lets fast forward Head gaskets done ............ The car is smoking know nothing like before but still smoking. Tony and John both said the Oxygen Sensor and the Mass Air Flow were making the car to smoke ????? So I had to lay out the 230 dollars as there parts supplier is COD only.. Wonder why >>> They only idle the car in shop it comes back home towed the 100 + miles I drove the car 1 mile the boost went to 15 psi. Back in my driveway smoking pretty bad. Also besides the 12 missing and or stuff not working John actually asked do you think you can square up the bill this week. I told him no.. What would you do.

seems like they have more excuses then skillz..... the fact that they needed money up front cause they were broke should have been ur first and last clue to look elsewhere.

Dont give them a dime the car is not fix right, they didn't do there job right so what are you paying for...they did more damage then it had in the first place, now you got to fix more stuff and you still half to fix the head gaskets, what ever happen to the places were you take your car and the performance shop fixes your car right then they get the car again wen somthing else needs to be fixed and they always got you business, your happy the cars fix and they are happy to get your business and money....its always a song and a dance,and they dont know no more then you do.sorry about you car.

knucleheads in the drag racing world, espicially in the TR business, mechanicly wise. Common sence will tell ya> you replace both heads gaskets, intake gaskets, and possibly check turbo unit for a bad seal,when doing a head gasket swap ect.. BUT before anything is worked on these 109 motors.. Another Sence will be: to DO A COMPRESSION check,and leak down.. Stupid ESP business should shut down completly off the face of this earth. Sorry about your experiences with these kind of shops, makes TR owners lose trust.

. Things know wrong with car. 1. John knocked my rear view mirror and took a chunk of glass out with it and did not at least glue the mirror back on. 2. Scratch on passenger door. 3. chip on rear spoiler. 4.Security light not working on dash. 5. radio not working. 6. power door locks not working. 7. power antenna not working. 8. breather missing from valve cover. 9. Used different types of bolts on down pipe where it meets the turbo. 10. Dump not working. 11. car cover missing. 12. the old gauges missing. Before someone says it sounds like a fuse IT'S NOT !!!

Just curious. Did they address any of this stuff with you? Where is your car cover, breather and guages? You obviously wired in the dump i'm assuming you can follow that hot and trace it to the source to hopefully find the solution to all of the non working electrical items.