My billet TA block on Methanol/E85 w/ 160lb injectors and a Gen2 'street' car build.

How are you going to accomplish that?

When I lived in Southern California the vehicle had to have all OEM emissions equipment in place & operational. Replacement or performance parts required a CARB approval stamp or marking.

Vehicles that used alternative fuels like alcohol, propane, etc, were exempt. I'm not up to speed on CA emissions testing any longer.

How are you going to accomplish that?

When I lived in Southern California the vehicle had to have all OEM emissions equipment in place & operational. Replacement or performance parts required a CARB approval stamp or marking.

Vehicles that used alternative fuels like alcohol, propane, etc, were exempt. I'm not up to speed on CA emissions testing any longer.

What are you, a cop?

Rule #1 man- You don't talk about Fight Club.

If you don't get it, then you never will....

Just curious. I remember all the BS I used to have to go through to register my cars when I lived there.

Thank god I know this guy that knows this other guy that works with this guys uncle that his step father owns a smog shop that gives me a killer discount on my smog every 2 years

I recall how angry I was, as I sat behind a city bus puking black smoke into the sky, minutes after my OEM stock car just failed the CA smog inspection due to a missing heat riser tube from the exhaust manifold to the air cleaner. Huge bunch of :poop:!

I recall how angry I was, as I sat behind a city bus puking black smoke into the sky, minutes after my OEM stock car just failed the CA smog inspection due to a missing heat riser tube from the exhaust manifold to the air cleaner. Huge bunch of :poop:!

I would think that they'd give cops like you a break on stuff like that?

I'm not a cop.

I did go for a ride in a cop car though.

Unfortunately I was in the back seat.

So my new front shocks came in ... Varishock Double Adjustable QS2's..

And on top of that, Mike got some of the powdercoating done for the valve covers... they look absolutely ridiculous...he is a master of his craft to say the least!

WOW Dude that really looks good

I agree! Mike did an excellent job!

He said the finish makes them look like scammer bears almost, and I totally agree...they have this wet depth to them that I love...and the hint of candy flake is just so legit... these are going to absolutely scream when they're in the car..

Picked up this little piece of aluminum sexiness this weekend:

On a somewhat related note, I can't stop laughing at that old SNL song Dick In A Box.