My billet TA block on Methanol/E85 w/ 160lb injectors and a Gen2 'street' car build.

How much are the headers in 3 bolt form and is there a price difference in a 4 bolt flange.

So I haven't been able to do much with my own ride lately, but I wanted to show you guys some videos I took of a customer's car that I've been working on.

This video shows all the braided sleeving that I put in this guy's engine bay. I took out every single sensor, every wire I could find, and ripped off the original wire loom/electrical tape, and replaced it with this new braided sleeving.

The stuff really cleans up the engine bay, and I was able to get completely rid of the huge plastic wire loom in the back of the engine and on the driver's side above the header. Now it is a nice sleeve of wiring that is a subtle change, but something that I think really sets this guy's engine bay apart from the rest.

The video is posted on the Turbobuick Facebook group, so I'm not sure if you need to be a member of that in order to see the video....

Video:
Please let me know if that video doesn't work..

Last edited:
test post
dH9yq2.jpg

DQAjJR.jpg

hgyrFA.jpg

I need/want/must have/desire/yearn/lust...........one of these blocks. Dang that looks stout.

Mike

You want to know my secret?

Treat everyone like you would treat yourself. Always keep it real. Never BS anyone. Be honest and true, and always have your friends back.

Living your life like that will get you to a place where you will have your OWN TA block.

Just picked up a complete Stage 2 top end.

Chapman Stage 2 ported heads. T&D roller rockers, Stage 2 valvecovers, Stage 2 intake, Plenum, Throttle body, and fuel rails...

Pics of the intake..

Thats thing is a work of art there,very nice. Be interesting to see it all put together. Thanks for the pics.

Thats thing is a work of art there,very nice. Be interesting to see it all put together. Thanks for the pics.

Thank you!

Our custom billet rods are scheduled to be finished Jan.20th and I will be placing my order for the 2 billet SCAT crankshafts this week. Once the cranks arrive, we'll be taking the motor down to Duttweiler to get built and dyno tested.

We are shooting for a minimum 1,500hp out of this engine.

Reed from WORK turbo is actually going to build us some custom turbos to run on the dyno to showcase just how much power his turbos can make. Personally I'd like to see a 1600hp number with Duttweiler tuning it on the big turbo, and 1200hp with something around a 68-71mm turbo.

It is going to be really exciting to see what this engine can make with these heads! It will show everyone a new alternative to the traditional Crower setup, for almost $1,000 less.

Sounds badass Tyler . The only thing I would be concerned about is Duttweilers schedule last time I was at his shop he was crazy backed up and it’s just him and one other guy. How long till you think till we are in the dyno booth ? Also I’m somewhat local so u better hmu when all this is going down .

Sounds badass Tyler . The only thing I would be concerned about is Duttweilers schedule last time I was at his shop he was crazy backed up and it’s just him and one other guy. How long till you think till we are in the dyno booth ? Also I’m somewhat local so u better hmu when all this is going down .

I wanna get the intake and VC's powdercoated, and the fuel rails, champion bracket, and the IAC bracket anodized as well. Once that is done, and the SCAT crankshaft arrives, it'll just be a matter of saving up some funds to get the engine built.

I'm hoping by summer this thing is built and ready to be dynod.

Unfortunately right now the only headers for the stage 2 heads are Gee M's new forward facing ones, but they plan on having some "Street" twin scroll stage 2 headers available around summer time. That will be one of the last things to go on this.

I wanna get the intake and VC's powdercoated, and the fuel rails, champion bracket, and the IAC bracket anodized as well. Once that is done, and the SCAT crankshaft arrives, it'll just be a matter of saving up some funds to get the engine built.

I'm hoping by summer this thing is built and ready to be dynod.

Unfortunately right now the only headers for the stage 2 heads are Gee M's new forward facing ones, but they plan on having some "Street" twin scroll stage 2 headers available around summer time. That will be one of the last things to go on this.
What’s wrong with a forward facing turbo ? Just have to build a custom DP and Alil intercooler pluming

You want to know my secret?

Treat everyone like you would treat yourself. Always keep it real. Never BS anyone. Be honest and true, and always have your friends back.

Living your life like that will get you to a place where you will have your OWN TA block.

Tha fuck did Boost231 "disagree" with this post about?

Oh wait, that's right, he hasn't made a negative or snarky little comment about something I've said in a few days, so he must be overdue.

What’s wrong with a forward facing turbo ? Just have to build a custom DP and Alil intercooler pluming

Nothing wrong with it.

We just sold a set of headers to a local guy who is going to do exactly that :D

Maybe brad has something negative to say about that too?

What are you talking about? i liked your post. chill out bro. i don't have any issues with you. You have my number if you need to call me. Relax...

What are you talking about? i liked your post. chill out bro. i don't have any issues with you. You have my number if you need to call me. Relax...

Riiiiight...

why you just spent the night rating my posts "dumb" ? Why you also seem to find any post I have and write some snarky little comment behind the safety of your keyboard....

You clearly have an issue with me based on all your little catty responses with everything I say...but hey I'm the crazy one...

Riiiiight...

why you just spent the night rating my posts "dumb" ? Why you also seem to find any post I have and write some snarky little comment behind the safety of your keyboard....

You clearly have an issue with me based on all your little catty responses with everything I say...but hey I'm the crazy one...

I rated one of yours funny and the other agree. i have rated several posts tonight as i don't ever log into a computer to do so. i use taptalk.

Behind the safety of my keyboard, are you serious. Call me on my phone brother man i have no beef with you. if you don't want to talk to me over the phone let me know when you visit chris and ill come over and we can talk in person. You take things way to serious and maybe my posts come off the wrong way. we have talked several times over the phone before..