My apologies

Buick From Hell

sixey
Staff member
Seems the ol' Hotair section here has been relatively devoid of any moderators lately...I'm not sure what Herb & Shawn have been up to as of late, but I've been absent lately simply due to being so damn busy! As most of you know, I produce many of the Buick items Mark Hueffman sells. To keep up with the Buick orders, AND my "normal" local engraving customers I'm up to around 11 hours at work each day, and most saturdays too. As my free time has gotten less, so has my internet time. I occasionally browse thru Hotair Tech, but it HAS been quite awhile since the last time I just sat down and read thru a few threads.

Hell, I got my Buick back on the road last winter (nice new engine rebuild) and I don't think I've put 50 miles on it yet! (Not driving it leads to not needing any hotair advice!)
;)

So, I'm going to try and make some time to check in more often...and remember, you can always e-mail me.

I'm aware of the want of a sticky thread to do with a Hotair Registry....Post the details here, and- since I don't have the admin. powers to 'stick' at the moment- I'll get in touch with Bruce and get this taken care of!

Thanks Kevin.....

You guys tell Kevin and get together what you would like and I will work with Kevin to provide you with what you would like. Get with Kevin, (BFH) and he will get with me when the time is right.
Thanks again Kevin for stepping up and helpin out.
Remember, it takes the members now to tell him what you wish to have. Thanks to Racemybuick for emailing me and bringing this to my attention. The ball is rolling....
I am like Kevin these days , busy as hell, just starting to be able to work 3/4 of a day recovering and it is 110 degrees here to boot!
Thanks again,
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Im here guys! Usually just browse the Hot-Air Section....Great group of guys as noone really causes any trouble and everyone is here to help out!

Wish I still had my 84!

TurboRegal84 said:
Im here guys! Usually just browse the Hot-Air Section....Great group of guys as noone really causes any trouble and everyone is here to help out! Wish I still had my 84!

I am sure you can find one somewhere ......... :D
Remember ......... "Guys and Gals"

Thanks a ton for chimin in guys! We've been waiting for ya for a while!!! Bryan and I are in agreement....We need the Hot Air registry to be ontop of all forums, inorder to make sure everyone gets out and registers!!! We would like for herb to get another Hot Air.....hehehehehe......and if you want, you can have mine, for a trade of you GNX and ummmm.....ummmm, 5000 dollars....lol...hahahaha....aka, bury me in my hot air....

BFH, thanks for bein here and steppin up! Were not a lynch mob, we just know what we want! lol.....

So....A sticky containing the registry page, and ummmmm...Herb Cruisin in a hot air will get you guys in motion!!!!

Thanks guys!

John
Racemybuick ;)

racemybuick said:
Thanks a ton for chimin in guys! We've been waiting for ya for a while!!! Bryan and I are in agreement....We need the Hot Air registry to be ontop of all forums, inorder to make sure everyone gets out and registers!!! We would like for herb to get another Hot Air.....hehehehehe......and if you want, you can have mine, for a trade of you GNX and ummmm.....ummmm, 5000 dollars....lol...hahahaha....aka, bury me in my hot air....

BFH, thanks for bein here and steppin up! Were not a lynch mob, we just know what we want! lol.....

So....A sticky containing the registry page, and ummmmm...Herb Cruisin in a hot air will get you guys in motion!!!!

Thanks guys!

John
Racemybuick ;)

ditto.