My 86 regal

jaywill

BOOSTED LSX...
ION625.jpg

ION6253.jpg

ION6252.jpg

even if I didn't check your post count I would be able to tell that you are new to the site...interior pictures mean EVERYTHING!!! Back seat, door bottoms (common rust spot), door panels, inside of truck including the lip! PICTURES! :)

Looks very clean though besides the missing pull strap on the passenger door. I want to get a NA G-body for my daily driver when I get to my next duty station (Bangor WA)

even if I didn't check your post count I would be able to tell that you are new to the site...interior pictures mean EVERYTHING!!! Back seat, door bottoms (common rust spot), door panels, inside of truck including the lip! PICTURES! :)

Looks very clean though besides the missing pull strap on the passenger door. I want to get a NA G-body for my daily driver when I get to my next duty station (Bangor WA)

cool thanks, will get them pics 2day after work..hope 2 have a tr car this coming year :biggrin:

I have almost everything you need to turn it into a ttype limited if you are interested. Limited dash plaque, blue T steering wheel (still need horn button), Limited quarter emblems, Header panel emblem, Fender power 6 emblem (or the T fender emblem if you wanted to make it an 87 clone), front air dams, dash bezel emblem. I have a hood too but I see you don't need it. I know this isn't the parts section but I thought I'd throw it out there. PM me if you are interested. You have a nice car to start from. I've always loved the blue regals. Good luck with your project.
Steve

Money was holding me back on some performance mods I want done...but now it is only time!!! Hope you get your funds soon.

NEW TAG, WORKING ON INSIDES...PUT SEATS IN NEEDS CONSOLE & NEW CARPETS & DOOR PULL STRAPS

IMG_20111210_144752.jpg

REGALBUCKETS2.jpg

REGALBUCKETS4.jpg

Yeah keep up the good work Jaywill.....mine is still a work in progress but not a clone...just some various Regal parts.....