my 86 regal limited

awesome work!

You've motivated my lazy arse to get to work on all my projects...:biggrin:

That is probably the most BEAUTIFUL Regal I have ever seen in my entire life. Absolutely amazing job! Now we just need to talk you into a TURBO V6!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is probably the most BEAUTIFUL Regal I have ever seen in my entire life. Absolutely amazing job! Now we just need to talk you into a TURBO V6!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks alot man :D ;) and yeah , how about you all donate all the parts needed and install it ! lol i wish i could do the turbo just for the cherry on top. but i have no clue how to go about doing it. :)

If you keep up with this site, you will learn plenty about how to do a swap. It's actually very easy to do and you can find a drivetrain that is complete on here for a pretty good price as long as it's stock. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more as the car comes to life!

If you keep up with this site, you will learn plenty about how to do a swap. It's actually very easy to do and you can find a drivetrain that is complete on here for a pretty good price as long as it's stock. Good luck and I look forward to seeing more as the car comes to life!

yeah true, but my regal runs like new. its all rebuilt and is more dependable than y daily! lol seriously . so if i did find one i would like it to be as reliable :)

Nice car

My name is Luke, I am working on a 86 buick regal limited that i got from my cousin. I took out a 305 from a 82 firebird and i am in the process of putting it in the buick. Im only 17 so im not looking for power just good looks. I painted the engine and tranny all black then i have blue valve covers and im gonna get yellow starter wires. For the body I am gonna paint it a metallic sapphire blue, so your car inspired me, thanks, and i hope to learn a little more about buick from this web site

Little more info on the front fiber optic lamp monitors.....What do they do? what's the point?

just to tell you when your turn signals are working/burnt out?