My 85 Buick Regal T-Type

Well I have had my car almost a year now and have had several problems with it but the worst was the powermaster system and I am now converting it to vaccum. Hoping I will never again have to wonder if going down the road when that dang fuse will blow and I'll have no brakes.Was really wanting to get this thing out of my hair but I may still love my car as much as I did when I got it. Guess time will tell.I always wanted a GN and this is definately a GN just not Black mine is gold and what a nice car. Just wanted to let you guys know if you have brake problems this version(vaccum) would be the way to go.
DSCF0003.JPG

I am in Shenandoah Virginia near the Shenandoah Speedway. Got my vaccum brakes and love em.Lots better than the powermaster.But the guy that fixed it found a wheel cyclinder leaking,so it may have been all my problem.I kept the powermaster in case I decide to get rid of it so they may want it all stock.I also have the stock wheels.Here is a pic of it with the stock wheels.
3Ga3K23M25Ge5M95J7cc7013cc04be31c1c54[1].jpg

I am the 3rd owner and the only thing on the auto check is decals and title change.I noticed the old man that had this from new never put it on the road till 1997.Wow!

It's for sale and has been converted to vaccum brakes.11000 cash(with these wheels)10000(with stock wheels) or may trade for a hard top jeep,harley bagger of equal value.Let me know what ya got.

DSCF0008.JPG
DSCF0010.JPG
So sorry the ad is also in the cars for sale and I loaded lots of pics there.But here is a few.I do drive it everyday.So it does run and very well.71000+ orginal miles.

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    333.8 KB · Views: 323
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 314
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    317.2 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 324
Suzanne,

It appears as if this car was built by Buick in very late 85. You didn't happen to notice what engine block casting number it had on it? Did you?

In late 85 Turbo Buicks had powermasters and larger radiators. If it was built very late......Like mine was, It may also have a 109 block in it. Same as the intercooled 86/87 cars.

The number is cast on the block. Towards the back. You need to look from the bottom under the headers.

Oh ok cool.I'll have to look for that.Does that make the car more special than what it already is?People run me down and just love the color combo on my car.I may just have to keep this peice of art.Thanks so much for the info and I will look to see if I can find that #.Thanks so much for this important info.Finding out alot about my car and loving it. :)

Oh ok cool.I'll have to look for that.Does that make the car more special than what it already is?People run me down and just love the color combo on my car.I may just have to keep this peice of art.Thanks so much for the info and I will look to see if I can find that #.Thanks so much for this important info.Finding out alot about my car and loving it. :)

Well, maybe. If someone wanted to make performance enhancements they would be better of starting with an 86-87 block. However, the rest of the combo is still a hot-air set-up. But you never know. It is unusual to find a 109 block in a 85 Turbo Regal though. So, don't get excited just yet.

Got a real good question for you all out there.Would you even trade this car as it will need a paint for a 2004 GMC Seirra SLE long bed 5.3 V8 in very good condiction 138300 miles.Just asking.

Got a real good question for you all out there.Would you even trade this car as it will need a paint for a 2004 GMC Seirra SLE long bed 5.3 V8 in very good condiction 138300 miles.Just asking.
Where do you live, do u need 4x4 or need to haul stuff?