My 84 GN.

boostingbuick

Going to be buried in this.
My 84 that I purchased with no engine, and needed more than paint and a little tlc. So what I did was build it the way I wanted since the original engine was long gone.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 280
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 274
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 253
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 274
I love it, you did a hell of a job! Looks amazing!

If it were mine, I would repaint the up pipe, replace the washer/overflow bottles, and call is DONE! Nice work man!

I have a V2 front mount for it with new piping. I have been running that powerstroke cooler and trying to find its limits. Its very hard to beat that old PS intercooler. Those pipes are made from scraps and was never meant to stay on more than a couple of months. When I get the new engine done and installed, I will put in the new intercooler.

Gotcha. I always wanted to try that PSIC, heard good things about it. Maybe on one of my next cars. ;)

Nice work again brother, very well done.

Wow that looks real good. The Turbo should of been clocked that way from factory.
Any before photos so we can see the transformation?
*PM sent

I have seen this car in person and it's killer. He did a killer job on it. It has so much customs touches on the car until it's crazy. The inside and the wheels on the car are killer they look better in person than from the photo

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
What are those wheels they look like original gn wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk