My 2000th Post!!!!!! Rip Dad!!!

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
As some of you know my dad at only 57 years old lost his battle with cancer this past june....Well the other day i found a picture of him i was trying to find for a while.......So i figured what better way to use my 2000th post than to dedicate it to him and show you guys the man that made me and got me into buicks my ol dude Neil Camper!!!! Miss you pops :cool:
Pops Buick.jpg

Very nice tribute and I altered the post slightly so the pic was a little better centered.;) Hope you don't mind.:)

uh-oh! you posted this in the turbo lounge, no credit for posting - still at 1,999. It appears your Dad was pretty cool though! :)

Very nice tribute and I altered the post slightly so the pic was a little better centered.;) Hope you don't mind.:)
I dont mind at all thanks Charlie!!! :) Btw is there anything that can be done about my post count not going up with the creation of this thread

The for sale, the lounge, and the polysty section don't count. If they did think of all the polysty guys that would have a really high count. It also helps us to track non paying vendors, so there's not much you can do other than post in a different section to get the 2K number.:( Sorry about that.:oops:

Sorry for asking, but what's the "polysty" section?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yea it is the political section....Its funny my dad was never a v6 turbo guy but he always said if you race against one of those wooshmobille grand nationals, dont miss a gear or its over.... Then i took him with me to buick race day at norwalk and he said "those little v6s run pretty good!!! "

Hey turbo, your dad can have one of my posts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cool Pic! I lost my Dad and Mom 2 years ago, and miss them a lot.
He was a mechanic in the Air Force but was never interested in cars.
Like you, I did find some old pics of him standing by some of his old
cars....Packards, Oldsmobiles, Plymouths. Thanks! :)