Any 200-4r's in BG?

HalfDozIN

The presumably stock brf in my T has succumbed to the abuse. Anybody dragging a good one down there this week? Wouldn't mind having the car on the road again this spring before I have the free $4,000 to spend on what I ultimately want for it, and wouldn't mind having this one to send as a core anyways. No point in installing my new rad and cooler only to contaminate them both with the contents of this one!

The presumably stock brf in my T has succumbed to the abuse. Anybody dragging a good one down there this week? Wouldn't mind having the car on the road again this spring before I have the free $4,000 to spend on what I ultimately want for it, and wouldn't mind having this one to send as a core anyways. No point in installing my new rad and cooler only to contaminate them both with the contents of this one!
Call dave husek if you want it to make power and make passes.

Call dave husek if you want it to make power and make passes.
Plan was to get a Lonnie built one with his electric brake, but I've heard nothing but good about Husek from more than just here. Seems we're fortunate to have a couple of good ones on our side.

When it's done, right it will be. Too many irons on the fire in life right now, it shouldn't take much to live for a while as long as I'm on 93.

Extreme automatic is north about 3 hours
I’ll always have good things to say about Lonnie
I haven't heard a bad thing about either. I like that his brake works with an otherwise forward/automatic vb. When it's feasible for me that's what's happening for sure.

I really like Lonnie refresh policy
Though I have never had to use it
We truly lucky to have two good builders for the 200.
I had his converter in the car for 3 years and maybe fifty passes. Sent it back to loosen it up and he only charged me $75. Including the shipping.

I really like Lonnie refresh policy
Though I have never had to use it
We truly lucky to have two good builders for the 200.
I had his converter in the car for 3 years and maybe fifty passes. Sent it back to loosen it up and he only charged me $75. Including the shipping.
450 for a refresh for life if you're the original buyer, right? Hard to beat for sure. I will speak to one or both of them about that one, I'm sure they'll have advice on the dead horses such as lu or nlu, etc. It's not cheap but it definitely seems to be worth the investment.

The practical reason for considering an interim solution is that my wife and daughter will want ice cream before I have that much to spend without remorse. It's rarely beaten on off the track, mostly pampered. One is too little for, and the other not a fan of, the two Borla xr1's after the headers on the c10 LOL