My 18 inch GN wheels with the car lowered.

boostingbuick

Going to be buried in this.
Got some time to install my lowering springs in the rear. With a 28 inch Drag radial I had to lower the back. The cat is sitting level now. I installed a set if moog 5401 springs. Since I did not have the stock springs in it and replaced them a couple of years ago with moog springs, I am unable to tell you have much lower than stock they are. It did drop the rear of the car 1 3/4 inches from the old springs. Have not driven it yet, but looks like it will clear everything.

Attachments

• 2012-02-24_16-16-08_119.jpg
    2012-02-24_16-16-08_119.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 731
Very nice! but im biased towards 18" wheels! but seriously those look great! wut size tires front and rear?

Got some time to install my lowering springs in the rear. With a 28 inch Drag radial I had to lower the back. The cat is sitting level now. I installed a set if moog 5401 springs. Since I did not have the stock springs in it and replaced them a couple of years ago with moog springs, I am unable to tell you have much lower than stock they are. It did drop the rear of the car 1 3/4 inches from the old springs. Have not driven it yet, but looks like it will clear everything.

Rims are looking REAL nice!!!!!!

That's real nice, my buddy wants those same wheels. I bet you get tons of compliments on the road! I'd also drop the front a little more.